Florence highlights walking tours
Half or full day guided visits of Florence
First time in Florence?
Discover this amazing town by choosing one of the following options:
Half day Florence walking tour - The highlights in 3 hrs
This is a touch of Florence, planned to see as much as you can in a limited time:
- Piazza del Duomo with the Baptistery, Santa Maria del Fiore cathedral, Giotto bell tower and Brunelleschi dome
- Piazza della Signoria
- Uffizi yard
- Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Pitti. Enough to get to know Florence.
Full day Florence walking tour - The highlights and more in 6 hrs
The morning takes place as described above. After a tasty lunch, you may choose to visit one of these museums:
- Uffizi museum (needs at least 2 hrs)
- Accademia to admire the David
- Galleria Palatina with Boboli Gardens (both located into Palazzo Pitti),
- Cappelle Medicee
- Bargello, or visit one of the magnificent churches like Santa Croce, Santa Maria Novella, or San Lorenzo.
If your interests are pointed on a certain artistic period, or a particular artist, we are able to set thematic itineraries. Don't hesitate contact us!
Upon request pick up and drop off are provided straight at your accommodation