Florence inside walks
Florence off the beaten paths
Guided tours tailored upon your wishes and interests
- The backstreet of Florence Guided walking tour at the discover of a different Florence: charming places located a bit away from the most visited (and crowded) sites: shady alleys, lovely squares, know about intrigues and blackmails, and much much more......
- Humanism and Renaissance Two golden centuries that have made great Florence and Italy in the world. We tell them though the history, economy, society and of course through the works of art of this period's greatest artists: Masaccio, Donatello, Brunelleschi, Ghirlandaio, Michelangelo, and many others.
- Florence, rise and fall of a city From the Roman Florentia to Florence Italy's capitol. Know how, over the centuries, Florence was planned, built and embellished. Discover how these needs changed according to the social, political, economical situation.
- Craftsmen of Florence They are leather goods makers, upholsterers, furniture makers, mosaic artists, framers, are custodians of a certain "know-how" that, over the centuries, has passed from father to son, and still produce objects of the highest quality. An enthralling journey to discover Florence and its history through its handicrafts.
- Other thematic itineraries can be set, on demand, upon: Medici family, medieval Florence, the palaces of Florence, or on a particular artist.
Upon request pick up and drop off are provided straight at your accommodation