Florence to Cinque Terre private tour
The highlights of Cinque Terre in one day
Hold onto the cliffs you see at Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso, five little villages located along the coast and surrounded by kilometers of terraces, vineyards and olive groves.
Here people have lived for centuries isolated and in perpetual struggle with such an ungenerous Mother Nature; life in the Cinque Terre is tough, any human activity still requires hard effort, sweat and toil.
The region will be explored on foot and ferry and the itinerary can be customized as follows:
- Wine and food lovers tour
- Hike and swim
- Cinque Terre with no hurry
- Cinque Terre and Portovenere
Notice Cinque Terre
1) Pick up and drop off guaranteed all over Tuscany
2) In case of bad sea conditions, the itinerary could be modified or take place entirely by train
3) Via dell'amore is closed at the moment due to maintenance, the National Park said that the path will be opened in 2014. Otherwise we will plan differently our schedule.
4) Ferry tickets EUR 9/10pp - Via dell'amore tickets EUR 6pp - train ticket EUR 2,50pp
5) Remember that Cinque Terre are a quite challenging place, there are anywhere steps to climb, up/down hill to walk. Comfortable clothes and shoes are warmly recommended.